Monday, April 19, 2010

two weeks old

We brought the chickies out to the backyard for their 2 week birthday (4/7/10); it was their first time touching grass! :)


Before Kenton got home, Finn & I brought Stella & Opal to the backyard. I wasn't sure how hard it would be to keep them corralled so I didn't want to be chasing all 6.


Turns out, they stuck close to each other & didn't wander from us.


Once Kenton got home from work, he helped me bring all of the chickies out to the lawn. They really seemed to enjoy scratching in the grass! Still, they stuck close to each other & didn't cause too much trouble when it was time to go back in their "pen". :)


Cedar & Mama
He can't take his eyes off the chicks; I'm not sure what I'm doing with my hand. :P (Probably just trying to keep from touching Cedar after handling the chicks.)

No comments: