Thursday, July 24, 2008

mama-finley time

This afternoon, Finn woke up early from his nap. Translation: he only took a 2 hour nap instead of his usual 3+ hour nap. I know. I'm spoiled. But instead of being bummed, I decided to take pictures! After all, we usually don't get a whole lot of alone time because Finn wakes up around the time that Kenton gets home from work.


We don't usually let Finn use his pacifier (or tutti as we call it; it's Finnish) during the day. Only at nap time & in the car these days. But I was a little lenient this afternoon since he had just woken up from his nap. :)


So Finn started playing with his Curious George work bench type thing first, but it quickly turned into a different game...


He used to hammer to hit the wooden ball around the room.
Hmmm...sounds a bit like croquet...


I realize it looks like he's doing his business...but nope.
Still playing his version of croquet.


So sweet!
His hair is getting lighter from the sun. I always wished that I could have natural, golden highlights. I'm glad my son can. :)
(I'm trying to get over the fact that this photo is blurry...)

3 comments:

Jax said...

Sleepy Finn...you are so lucky. I just get a sleepy Stu... ;-)

Jesse and Carolyn said...

Fun stuff. I like how Finn's shirt matches his room!

Samantha said...

Charis loves your Curious George wooden pegs and hammer. She tried to take it off the screen.