Wednesday, July 30, 2008

visit with friends

Early this week, we were treated with a visit from Angela Weece, one of my friends that I've known since middle school. She was visiting from the Chicago area & spent Monday afternoon with Carolyn, Finley & I. Finn was pretty excited to have a new friend & even gave a couple attempts at saying Angela's name: "Lala" :)


Finn was also excited to play with Carolyn's cell phone!


He loves to see Jesse's picture when he opens the phone. Carolyn even taught him what button to push to get back to Jesse's picture if he pushes too many other buttons. :P


That day, I had received a package with a giant strip of packing paper. I saved it, thinking that it would be so fun to show Finn how long it was (I was pretty impressed, myself). Unfortunately, I ripped it when I pulled it out to show him. He still managed to make a game out of playing with the crinkly paper. He got pretty wound up & I think he was feeling a little worn out by the time I took this photo. :)

2 comments:

Jesse and Carolyn said...

I think I might have had more fun with the pape than Finn did!

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that my visit made your blog... :) Miss you all already!!