Thursday, July 31, 2008

all digital


Decided to have another go at digital scrapbooking. I went a little crazy downloading free digital kits, but ended up with a page I like. My friends, Nicole & Carolyn have been playing around with digital stuff lately...which gets me excited to play more. The best part is that I just spent about an hour "scrapbooking" & there isn't a mess to clean up! (Definitely a plus while our house is on the market.) Not sure if I'll ever actually print this though... Let's just say I will. :) No reason to think negatively.

- Rhonna Farrer Ribbon, Word Art, Title Bar & Sanded Green background paper, Erica Hernandez Day Labels.
- All downloaded from www.twopeasinabucket.com; Digital Kits, free!


2 comments:

Gretchen Ruddick said...

That's a cute layout! I definitely feel like I'll be doing a lot more digital scrap booking, too, so it's fun to have a little inspiration from you. (:
-Gretchen
P.S. Ronan was sitting on the couch when I was looking at your blog. He came over to me and said, "what's that?", I said, "that's Finn on a swing", and he said, "oh, I thought it was a chicken". (:

Jesse and Carolyn said...

Ronan cracks me up!

Looks good! Photoshop play is definately on my agenda for today!