Sunday, August 23, 2009

7 years!

On Monday, August 10th, Kenton & I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary!


Kenton's parents watched our kids so that we could go to dinner at Ring of Fire! We had a gift certificate & some gift money, so we felt like we could splurge & get dessert - Ruby Island! Yumm.


It was quite indulgent, considering how well we've been doing at only eating local produce this summer. The banana, pineapple & oranges were definitely not local! But marachino cherries were invented at OSU, so that has to count for something, right?!?

Anyway, it was a wonderful evening & a great chance to spend some alone time with my best friend. The past 7 years have been absolutely incredible & I love to look back to see how much we've done & how our lives have changed. We have two amazing little boys (I never thought I'd have 2 boys!) & a lovely home, near our family. It's been so fun to work together with Kenton to create a loving marriage & to raise 2 cool kids. I can't wait to see what the next 7 years will bring & feel so blessed that I get to do all of this with such a wonderful man! Thanks for a great 7 years, Love! It's been a dream. :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Congratulations on 7 years! You guys are so cute. You are creating such a wonderful family - it has been watching it grow.