Sunday, October 18, 2009

it's fall

Here they are - the fun pumpkins we picked out at the farm. Finn picked the long, odd-shaped one - which is funny cause I think Tyler picked out one just like it on a totally separate trip to the farm. :) Kenton picked out the white/grey one - it's called Sweet Meat & we might try to cook it up to test if it lives up to its name. :) I picked out the rest, including the dark orange one with warts & a bumpy, white bottom. Hee hee! :) Happy Autumn!


Our fall decor, so far. I'm taking a trip to the pumpkin patch with my classroom, so I'll probaby add another pumpkin to the group. Also, this week we are carving pumpkins with our Bible Study group. I think we'll help Finn carve his first pumpkin - should be fun! And messy. :)


I had to share my awesome, hugging carrot buddies that I picked up at the Farmer's Market. So cute, we almost couldn't bring ourselves to cut them apart & eat them...almost. :P

No comments: