Sunday, October 18, 2009

pumpkins

On Sunday, October 11th, we went to Thistledown Farm & picked out some pumpkins to decorate our house. It was a warm, sunny day & I was wishing that we had planned to take the hay ride out to the pumpkin patch...we only had time for a quick trip this time. But, I wasn't about to miss the chance to get some cute photos of my boys.








Finn was very interested in the goats!


Making sure I'm still there...


Yep! Still there, hanging out with Cedar. :)


Finn is getting better at holding Cedar...


...but it's still a little scary...


...& Finn nearly dropped Cedar, after losing interest.
Luckily, I was close & ready! Scary, though! :\

1 comment:

Samantha said...

What cute boys they are! We missed our trip to the pumpkin farm this year. But after seeing this post I am going to try to find at least a pumpkin stand. Finn looks great holding Cedar - way to go!