Thursday, November 3, 2011

jacque's bridal shower

 On Saturday, September 3rd, Carolyn & I (with help from my co-workers) "hosted" a bridal shower at Georgia's house (the EEP director).  Carolyn & I made the decorations & had so much fun making the place to festive!  :)

A banner made with ribbon & patterned scrapbook paper.


 Tissue paper pom poms & paper lanterns.
These stayed up just long enough for everyone to see before they fell to the ground, narrowly missing the bride-to-be.  :P


 Carolyn found a tutorial on how to make a tea towel wedding cake, complete with kitchen utensil "decoration".


 Flowers from my garden.


 Mini cheesecakes.


 Garden veggies & dip


 Yummy punch, made by my co-worker, Becca.


 The spread.


 The best photo I ended up with of Jacque.  :P  
(All the others were too blurry!)


 Carolyn read a poem that had directions on where to pass a gift among the guests.


 We passed to the person who had known Jacque the longest, the person who is a natural blond, the one who had to travel the farthest, etc.  It was a lot of fun & Jacque ended up being the last one with the gift, so she got to keep it!  :)


 The rehearsal bouquet, crafted by Carolyn.


 The shower hosts with the bride.
Georgia, Tamy, Becca, Angie, Jacque, Katrina & Carolyn


The bridal party
Megan (Stu's sister), Jacque & Tyler (Jacque's best friend & maid of honor)

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Awww, Great pictures! The shower was awesome! I can't help but notice that in the one picture of me, I seem to be doing the awkward teeth smile ;-)