Tuesday, January 4, 2011

welcome owen

My dear friend, Sheila & her family have been missionaries in Indonesia for 14 months & they decided to come back to the States to wait for the arrival of their newest son Owen. Sheila & Gretchen were due just one day apart & ended up giving birth to their sons one day apart! I thought I'd get a chance to meet Owen in the hospital, since I would be there for Tate's birth, but Sheila ended up going home before I arrived. So I had to make a special visit to their home to meet the sweet new baby. :)


Little Owen Joshua.


Big brother Nathan was excited to show me his room & his toys. He's my little buddy & I just love him! :)


Not too sure of me yet, but I'll win you over. ;)


The new family of four.
Sheila, Nathan, Paul & Owen

I'm so very thankful that they were able to travel home for Owen's birth & that I was able to meet him! What a blessing you are, baby Owen!

No comments: