Saturday, December 7, 2013

thanksgiving

My parents hosted the Thanksgiving feast this year & Kenton's parents joined us.  We missed having Brian with us, but enjoyed celebrating with both sides of our families.


Everyone brought sides, drinks & desserts to contribute. My mom & Outi both made turkeys!


Games while waiting for the meal to come together.


Kevin carved their turkey.


Kenton took notes.  ;)


I made a pumpkin pie & a sour cream apple pie (click the links to find the recipes).


I couldn't keep myself from eating the delicious appetizers!  :P


Kenton taking a turn.


Elsa was sporting a Tate hand-me-down.


Meeting Giovani Lara, Uncle Aaron & Aunt Becca's newest nephew.


Gretchen got a chance to meet Gio too.


Tate fell asleep on Josh's lap.


The girl cousins.


The Ladies


The Guys


Elsa & her Pappa


Kenton & me


Becca & Aaron


Gretchen with Ronan coming out of the side of her hair & Josh with Erik coming in for a kiss.  Had to do a retake, but this one cracked us up!


There.  No photobombs in this one!


Can't get enough of those cheeks!  Adorbs.


More games after dinner.


One last shot of Elsa on her first Thanksgiving.

No comments: