Saturday, December 7, 2013

snow day #1

 December 6th
{from my camera}

 Catching snow flakes.


Frowning?!


 We thought the first couple of inches were exciting!  Little did we know, we'd be getting about 5 more inches over the course of the day!


 I thought they might like to make snow bricks.


 They made a few, but the snow wasn't packing very easily.


 About 7 inches!  Amazing!

Outi felt right at home, having a snow day birthday.  We had planned to eat dinner at PF Chang's to celebrate, but we called ahead to make sure they were open & they surprised us by saying they were closing due to the weather.  So, we enjoyed frozen pizzas instead.  ;)  

 I baked a white cake for Outi & we celebrated at their house.


 Opening a photo calendar from us.


We had such a fun day.  I actually fell asleep on the couch at about 9:15...about 10 minutes after turning on a show to watch with Kenton.  I usually can last longer than that.  ;)  I was worn out!

No comments: