Saturday, December 7, 2013

snow day from my phone



On Friday, December 6th, we woke up to snow after hearing that there was a 100% chance of snow!  That never happens.  As much as I didn't want to get my hopes up, I was totally hoping for a snow day!  This was supposed to be my first day back to work, after taking my three-month maternity leave.


The boys went outside right away to play in the snow.


Sweet boys.


Elsa didn't seem very impressed with the snow, but she was interested.  ;)


We woke up to 3 & 1/2 inches, but ended the day with about 7 inches!  We were so amazed that it snowed constantly until the evening!  What a treat.  :)


Staying cozy & learning how to play with the toys on her play gym!


All bundled up for a walk to Mummi & Pappa's house!  It's so great that they live just a few blocks away now!  They used to live on a hill & we couldn't get to their house on snow days.


Riding in style!


Lucky boy.


Hard to see with the snow blowing in our eyes.


All lit up & bright outside, even though it was after dark.


No comments: