Tuesday, September 4, 2012

10 wonderful, busy, hard, fun, crazy, adventurous, blessed years

 On Friday, August 10th, Kenton & I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary! 
(Photo taken at the Schar family farm.)


 We asked our friend, Amy Green, to do a photo shoot with us to document this milestone.


 We took these photos a couple of weeks before our actual anniversary.


 It was fun to "retake" our engagement photos, since photography has really changed in the past 10 years.


 I wish we could go back & retake our wedding photos, but I am so thankful to have these photos.


 So thankful to be married to my best friend.


 Passion flowers from our vine, that came from the original vine that we'd planted as a decoration at our wedding.


 Those are some well loved rings.  Every year I think, "We should get our rings cleaned!"  It never happens.  :P


 Matching shoes.


 We had a lot of fun taking shadow photos.


 Maybe a little too much fun!  :P


 Sorry, for the kissing photos.


 Oops, one more!


 Such a bright sheen reflecting off my gray hairs & Kenton's bald head.  ;)


 I really want to print two copies of this photo & hang one upside down & the other right side up.  It looks totally different inverted.  :P


 So silly!


 Love the chalk "10".


 We laughed a lot.


 We were surprised by how long we had spent taking photos before looking at the time. It was at least 2 hours, if not more, but we had so much fun!


Kenton was worried that it would be a little awkward to do a photo shoot & it was at times.  But we tried to think of it like a date & that helped.


 All photos (except the one at the top) were taken at Skinner Butte Park or RiverPlay Park.


Gotta point out my grays.  They still surprise me, but I don't really mind them.  :) 


 Love this photo of Kenton.


Thank you so much Amy for taking the time to photograph us!  I can't wait to print some of these, but I have no idea how I will choose!  :P

1 comment:

Jacque said...

You guys are so cute! The pictures turned out wonderful. Such a great idea...